Back from Cameron

Labour Day fell on Sunday and there was a replacement holiday on Monday, so I went on a family trip to Cameron Highlands. Just to enjoy the scenery and the weather. I've selected a few photos to share with everyone. Just to add some colour to the blog, as usual.

Night market was very crowded. Like giving gold for free.

Ever wonder how they grow tea?

Mist over the tea hills. Awesome!

That's where I took photos of the hills.

What Cameron is famous for.

Dessert, anyone? Home made strawberry ice-cream, fresh strawberries, whipped cream.

Cherry tomatoes! The biggest ones were only the size of my thumb.

Obviously younger.

For some reason I like these flowers.

Very colourful display.

Was playing with my hp's camera. Macro mode.

Now this is something I haven't seen before. Ali's Cane? LOL

Back from holiday, class for 9 hours. It's an interesting life. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment