Today on msn I was chatting with my good old friend Lawrence when he asked me if I had updated my blog. I said no as inspiration hadn't struck me in the head just yet. The wise Lawrence told me that tulis apa saja pun boleh asalkan tak kutuk orang sampai lompat turun Penang Bridge.
So I'll share a joke or errr... story about corporate lessons. Teng Shin you've heard of this before.
One day a bird was flying in the sky. Suddenly, it began to snow and the bird, unable to stand the cold weather, fell to the ground. It was going to freeze to death (oh no!).
Fortunately for our feathered fellow, a bull passed by and dropped a lump of shit(sorry for the language) on the freezing bird. The shit actually preserved the bird's body heat and saved it's life!
Of course the bird was happy, so it began to sing. A cat happened to be walking by, and upon hearing the singing, promptly dug the bird out of the shit and ate it.
End of the story.
Corporate Lesson number 1: NOT everyone that drops shit on you is your enemy.
Corporate Lesson number 2: NOT everyone that gets you out of shit is your friend.
And finally...
Corporate Lesson number 3: When you're in Deep Shit, SHUT UP!!!
I didn't think of that myself. Some other guy did the thinking for me, but I really enjoyed the story, and hope you did too. :P
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even befor...
-
江山非画美如画, 豪杰壮士影叠叠。 侠义如酒浓于酒, 男儿放饮情烈烈。 山寨如家胜似家, 挑灯把酒三军悦。 兄弟非亲心更亲, 前生来世总相携。 可爱的草莽英雄, 原来是群星下界。 寻常的瓦舍评书, 暗藏着救世秘诀。 人间恰似水泊, 情义兰舟通彼...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment