Congratulations on Being Alive

Merry Christmas can wait. This time there is something much more epic than Christmas.

Humanity as a whole should receive an award for surviving (yet another?) apocalypse. We are so lucky to be still kicking here. I checked and all my body parts are still intact. Most if not all of the buildings and houses outside my window are still standing too. Brilliant.

I know this message to all humanity is late. December 21st passed a few days ago. But I just wanted to make sure nothing was going to happen before I started congratulating humanity. Now, everybody is officially a superhero that has survived an extinction-level event.

Now I've gotten that out of the way, Merry Christmas everyone. Have a warm, fluffy, cuddly good time with your loved ones and don't punch each other on Boxing Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment