Vege Garden

"Let's ignore the assignments and mid-sems due after the holiday*

It's the tuition free week next week, my first ever in Australia. We have an upcoming trip to Rottnest Island. Yeehaw!

To make this post more interesting, I will post a few random photos of the Curtin Students' Vegetable Garden. We go there to plant and get free veggies, from curry leaves to tomatoes to broccoli. The only thing we don't have is durians.

Not a big garden, but lots of stuff in it.

See those poles up there? I think they're for grapes in spring.

Little broccoli, still growing.

Cauliflower, nearing harvest time.

Lime from the garden.

Though there really isn't much to do in the garden, I find that it's an excellent place for me to get some much needed exercise. I go there to water plants every Thursday with the master chef Zhong Yang. The deal gets better when you have free veggies to help loosen your meal budgets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment