By the End of This Week

By the end of this week, I'll be a lot more relaxed than before. I haven't really had the time to slow down since last December. First my finals, then Ernst & Young, then this Pirates Ahoy thing. After this streak of spectacular (in a way) feats, maybe I'll finally get the chance to sit down and proudly declare that I'm doing nothing for the day XD

By the end of this week, our SOBA committee will (hopefully) become legends, for being the first to construct larger than life deco items out of bamboo and sheer creativity. I'll be soooooo proud of my team that time. Feel lucky to be surrounded by such talents. I hope to be able to post some photos here after the event, just to show you what we've come up with.

By the end of this week, I MUST get my student ID renewed, or I won't be able to watch movies at the student rate. Money doesn't come easy. As long as can get student price then must get.

And by the end of this week, my friends are going to be in for a surprise after realising how this event has changed my life. In for a good surprise lah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment