Never A Dull Moment

So ends the Pirates Ahoy event, and I must say that although I messed up certain crucial parts of my plan, damage control was successful and everything went on smoothly. I'm actually quite impressed at what the team has achieved. Once I get the time to filter some photos I'll post them here to colour up the blog.

And ladies and gentlemen, before I could even think of planting beans, I was hit by multiple tutorials, an assignment, a quiz, and my mid-sem exams will be starting next week. That's why I'll say there's never been a dull moment for the past, like... 4 months? Yup probably 4 months.

My only hope now is to catch some rest during the mid-sem break, after my exams. That is, IF I survive this kind of merciless firepower XD

But, no doubt, I learned in the 4 months many things that I wouldn't have learned in 4 years. I saw and discovered many things that a thousand books wouldn't have told me. Every second was worth living, and that's great.

So wish me luck for my exams, and may the Force be with us through these times of lack of sleep and rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment