Busy as Always

I'm currently occupied with a college event that my friends and I are organising. You probably remember the Horror Fest from last year. I've forgotten if I've wrote anything about it here, but it was something like a welcoming party by the School of Business & Accounting (SOBA). Last year I was in charge of the game booths. This year I'm all about the decorations.

I need not remind you that I'm as good at art as a hippo is at pole dancing.

Fortunately, I have a talented team of future accountants that should have studied art instead. Whatever I can't do, they can.

I'd like to tell you more, but we're not supposed to say much until registration for the event begins. So I'll leave it at this for the time being.

And I went to Straits Quay again, to relax after a whole week of non-stop production for the deco team.

Head count.

Oh, and the girl in black is Yi Lynn. The newest addition to our gang of hysterical, hopelessly insane weirdos. She's... still quite stable mentally for the time being, but according to Janet she'll be as mad as we are in no time.

Poor girl. Janet's usually right when it comes to these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment