One More Week

I've finally reached the one-week-left milestone for my internship, then it'll be back to college, where I'll be busy with stuff that does not concern tying figures in workpapers. My survival next week will greatly depend on my efforts to curb my tendency of creating last minute messes.

There are, however, some stuff that others would have to clean up on my behalf. When my current job gets reviewed, I'll probably be already somewhere mid-semester. So when the bosses start asking questions about my work, I guess my dear seniors will have to do the talking.
Sorry guys, can't be helped XD

The EY office actually has a nice view of the surrounding area.

Nice view but I doubt anyone would have the time to actually sit down and enjoy it.

Oh, if anyone of you knows where I can get cardboard boxes at a cheap price or (preferably) for free, kindly drop a comment somewhere i can see it. I will be requiring a very large quantity of boxes for a college event in March. Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment