My CNY

Just had one of the best CNYs ever. Felt so good to be with relatives from near and far instead of being cooped up in the office. On 初一 alone I ate more than I would ever eat in 2 days. Guess there's always an easy way to increase one's body mass.

Now I cincai hantam some photos to make things more colourful.

First day of CNY, sure eat this. Family tradition XD

A bowl of treats for everyone. Somewhat traditional.

Everything in that segmented bowl has a meaning. Ask my Ah Ma and she'll explain them all to you. Or you may prefer my aunt's explanations, which are all lottery-related.

Neighbour panggil Lion Dance, so I spy on them.

MORE makan. This is the famous Yee Sang, before it's destroyed seconds later.

See? Out of 4 photos 3 are related to food. It's only once a year, and I strongly believe that CNY is the time you should not watch your diet at all. Life's too short. Learn to have some fun.

Oh, and CNY is 15 days long, but it's back to work for me today. Rats... 15 days off would be great...Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment