Enrolment

Took a day off from work to get my degree enrolment done. The actual process was a lot faster than I expected, so I spent the rest of the day hanging out with my favourite pals. We were joined by Ban Korh from KL, and I must say I haven't laughed so much in a single day for a very long time. They definitely made my week. Here's a big thank you and lots of hugs for them =)

This guy always steals the show with his facial expressions.

Deep in discussion with the waiter. We had Korean food for lunch.

After lunch we went to Queensbay to jalan-jalan and talk crap. Just like the good old times. Not very old la. Later we went to Sushi King because Ban Korh didn't have his lunch when we did. Me sampat first time go in there. I'm not a sushi fan.

This little girl kept looking at us. And when we laugh, she laughs too. So cute.

Introducing the Sushi King small Yee Sang for only RM8.88! We had some fun with it.

And that concludes what I must say is the best day for this week. At least I'll feel more energized at work tomorrow after hanging out today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment