Return of the Taxman

Does anyone remember this guy (or any of his friends) from posts a long time ago?

The old hero.

He's the first volume of my old Master Tax Guide. Fans of "The Adventures of Ewe Juan in Assignmentopia" will no doubt remember the role he played as an ally of the protagonist, Ewe Juan the Adventurer.

For those who are scratching their heads, I'm talking about a story I made up 2 years back. My books aided me in a battle to rescue the inhabitants of Assignmentopia from the evil plans of super villains such as The Taxman.

Yeah, like, seriously. Unfortunately I didn't really complete the tale.

Today I'm proud to announce my old friends have found 2 successors, and they're original versions. Not photocopied.

The young heroes out to save Assignmentopia.

They didn't come cheap. I had to order them directly from Kangarooland. Thanks to my parents, I now have 2 new superheroes to help me save the world!

With his new-found allies, the great adventurer Ewe Juan descends again upon Assignmentopia. Once more into the fray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment