Random Photos

Just thought I'd post some photos, since I haven't been active here for a week. Blame it on those quizzes. The unit controllers in Perth decided to have all the tests in the same week. On the bright side, once you're done, you're completely free. On the not-so-bright side, there's a higher chance of screwing up in your tests.

But enough about tests. I want to show off my bean plants.

First bloom, and first bean pod.

My family of green bean plants.

We now move our attention to a little bird's nest I found outside my aunt's house. Mama Bird flew out, so I took some photos of her cozy home. With eggs!


They look fake in the photo, but trust me. They're real.

Photo of the potted plant.

Finally, pictures of Thai food I had some time ago. One thing about us Penangites, we love to take photos of food. I don't know why. I'm just following the trend.


Tang Hoon (glass noodles) with BIG crabby.

Chicken wrapped in Pandan leaves. Now THIS was good.

That's all for now. I'm going to get what I deserve - a weekend's rest!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment