More Farewells

The tuition free week, a much needed rest period, ends with 2 friends leaving Malaysia to further their studies.

One's been my friend since primary school, while the other has been my classmate since TAFE. Both share some very happy memories with me and my friends. Both are leaving for UK. This means the end of the week will be spent hanging around at the airport.

The proprietor of this Cyberspace Asylum hereby wishes them a safe journey, and all the best in their studies overseas. May they be able to soar and reach for the stars, without risking exposure to cosmic radiation. May they also enjoy good health for the whole of their period in UK. I hear the weather can be pretty nasty there, so the flu bug spreads like well... the flu bug.

Off they go with tickets to the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment