The...what was it again... ah, Versatile Award

This one's here because Mr Gabriel smacked an award on this blog filled with nonsense. If you take a peek at the chatbox to the right, you'll see what I mean. Wait, it's not the Versatile Award it's the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself and pass the award on. I usually don't play with these chain mail or chain blogging thingies, but ah well since I have a bit of time...

Actually I must say everyone on the blog list above deserves an award. Each and everyone of you has your own distinctive style that makes you unique. The award goes to everyone on the list above, and it's okay if you don't write about this in your blog. I know for a fact you're all very busy (oi finals dah nak datang lah), so me being my usual considerate self, *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH**HACK**HACK* I will not force you to write about this award.

Ah, when those Oscar award winners receive their awards on stage, the first thing they do is thank their parents, siblings, high school teachers, friends, tax agents, pet goldfish... the list goes on. So here I must thank Mr Gabriel for the award. It's always nice to receive an award, even if it's for the most meaningless blog ever written. By writing a meaningless blog you make people read other people's blogs instead. Now that's a respectable contribution you know haha!

Ok, now about the 7 random facts about myself. Hopefully you'll find them interesting. I've always thought people could see through me like glass, but in case I'm wrong, here's a bit of something...

1. I have the tendency to say too much to others, which is why I frequently choose to keep quiet (this should be quite obvious).
2. I have actually been guilty of ramming into a moving car once, when I was riding my bicycle. Despite my bicycle vs car disadvantage, I escaped without a scratch, and the driver of the car seemed quite amused.
3. Yes I prefer to be gentle, but I have participated in some very brutal games before. This my old friend Teng Shin knows best. We and a couple of friends used to play war-like games at some empty shoplots, and the worst injury I sustained was being hit in the chest by a metal pole.
4. After 19 years, there is only one person I really do hate until today. A tutor I met in Standard 1 (yes, very long ago). This woman repeatedly told me I was useless, and at that young age it really hurt a lot. Till today, when I see her I just walk away without even looking at her.
5. I have the not-so-wonderful ability of searching for something for a long time, then realising it's in my pocket.
6. When you see me outside I usually keep my stuff neat, but wait till you see my room. It's one hell of a war zone.
7. I rarely (or never) bring up this subject in my blog, but I can tell you that despite my apparent ignorance towards it, I BELIEVE IN LOVE. Like I said on my Facebook wall sometime ago, 我有的是曾经.

Hmm, I remember saying I have the tendency to say too much. Today I'll let it loose a little, but that's enough. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get myself some Dutch Lady fresh milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment