Relax Sikit

Last Friday I went for the BBQ on the rooftop organised by the Horror Fest committee. The rooftop smelled like smoke. The food smelled like smoke. I smelled like smoke. Everything smelled like smoke.

That's why it was such a good BBQ.

Very nice to finally meet up with the Horror Fest group, which, despite having a horrifying name, proves to be a very pleasant group of people. So we cooked stuff over the charcoal and talked all sorts of rubbish. In the real spirit of a BBQ, you actually play and chat more than you eat. That's exactly how it was like.

It was 2a.m. when I reached home. Wah. So late.

Oh and before that I had the honour of playing basketball with Zhong Yang, Zheng Yang, Wei Zhe, Kai Wen, Ban Korh, Shun Mu and CS. Of course the ball played with me more than I played with the ball. The others were really good. Score points macam drink water. I different. If you drink water every time I score, then you would have dried up first. Hehehehehehhhh...

Ah yes and recently many events that would have qualified for Ripley's Believe It Or Not have happened. Most of these fall into the category of gossip, and me being myself, I'll say nothing about it. I'll just enjoy the show...

*I want my money back*

*I want my money back*

*Aih want ma money back*

just ennnjoyyyyy the showwwwwww...

0 comments:

Post a Comment