Finally Some Rest

After finally handing in one of the most troublesome assignments on the planet, I had some time to catch a movie with friends. It's an animation, but seriously, it was good. You can always count on Dreamworks to do an amazing job. Plus the soundtracks were really fitting. Yes I do keep track of movie soundtracks. Most of the time.


Yep, this movie. I like this picture very much, though i did potong some words from the bottom. It said 3D. I didn't watch 3D. Queensbay la where got 3D? But it was definitely worth the 6 bucks.

After that we went bowling. It was the second time in my life bowling after a disastrous attempt in Genting some years ago.


That's called a television screen. It shows the score. Ok la you know. The 'E' is me. Read the letters from the top down and we get 'KLES'. So what? I can hear you ask. So nothing la. I tell you shiok only. Heheheheh.

Recent events will require Assignmentopia to be updated. But it's 12am already. Tomorrow la. Nitez people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment