More Exams

My CPA exams are around the corner and I am starting to really FEEL the load and pressure of studying professional papers. To those who successfully got through their CPA exams and earned the title, I FREAKING SALUTE YOU. Especially if you're the type that works full time and still manages to pass with decent grades.

What do you guys take daily to be this brilliant? Brands Essence of Chicken?

By the way I don't take that stuff. I do not dispute the benefits of taking essence of chicken, but in my opinion that Brands thing tastes like worn-out rubber slippers. Don't fancy taking that daily.

And by the way, no I have never tasted rubber slippers. I just imagined it would taste something like Brands. I tried Brands once. A long time ago. As you might have guessed, I did not like it.

And by the way again, I got myself employed. Yup miracles do happen. I'm being very calm about it. Not too thrilled.

BWAHAHAHA I GOT EMPLOYEDDDD I GOT A FREAKING JOB I WONT DIE OF HUNGER I DID NOT STUDY IN VAIN I CAN EARN $$$ I WONT CONTRIBUTE TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE MY LIFE HAS MEANINGGGGGGGGG OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHH

Yes. Steady as ever. Cool as ice. Time to study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment