Goodbye WD!

This post is late. Very late. I finished my internship at WD last week. Needless to say, it was an interesting and valuable experience indeed. The final day was spent chatting with colleagues (about anything and everything under the sky), and snapping photos. For privacy reasons the photos will not be posted, except these:

The outside of the building. How interesting :P

A photo of the few guys in the office. Damn I'm losing hair...

Do rest assured that my hair loss has nothing to do with job pressure. It has been fun working there, and it's a relatively easy job compared to auditing. I update reports weekly and help with some analysis here and there. That's about it. My colleagues have also been helpful and friendly. That said, WD is a great place to work in, if you're planning to be a finance intern. I'm not saying this just because I was given a bar of Cadbury chocolate on my last day.

Well maybe the chocolate did sweeten my mouth :P

Many thanks to my supervisor and seniors for their time and patience!

Oh and if you have knowledge about remedies for thinning hair, please do contact me. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment