After lots of planning and several weeks, probably amounting to months, we finally gave Faiye the farewell she deserved before she leaves for UK this weekend. Honestly I found myself not of much use in the process, as most of the work was art and craft. Zhong Yang's element. If I drew a cow you would probably think it's a table fan. Or a laser pistol. Whatever. So I helped out with the bits and pieces instead :-)
Anyway on that day we reached the agreement that Winter Warmers Queensbay would probably ban us for life. We made so much noise in there, people would have thought the restaurant was giving out free gold. Well at least we can tell Faiye did appreciate the farewell very much. Oh, and we celebrated her birthday on the same day too. It was a little weird to first present her with a cake, then a farewell card. Hmm...
Due to the fact that I did not know green tea had so many variations (well, it's green! that's it, what else?!) my friends helped me choose a type of tea called Gunpowder. Holy smokes violence has gone to the teacup! Fortunately, there was nothing really explosive about the tea. It just tasted a little different, maybe stronger than usual. I don't know. I don't specialize in tea.
Explosives aside, after hanging around Queensbay for the rest of the day, we took a ferry to the mainland and sent our little friend into her parents' car. One person less in the gang now. Not the happiest of events, but well... we saw it coming. Hopefully when she comes back one day, we'll meet and tell stories again.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
江山非画美如画, 豪杰壮士影叠叠。 侠义如酒浓于酒, 男儿放饮情烈烈。 山寨如家胜似家, 挑灯把酒三军悦。 兄弟非亲心更亲, 前生来世总相携。 可爱的草莽英雄, 原来是群星下界。 寻常的瓦舍评书, 暗藏着救世秘诀。 人间恰似水泊, 情义兰舟通彼...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment