One problem with playing in the rain? Things get really dirty XD
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
江山非画美如画, 豪杰壮士影叠叠。 侠义如酒浓于酒, 男儿放饮情烈烈。 山寨如家胜似家, 挑灯把酒三军悦。 兄弟非亲心更亲, 前生来世总相携。 可爱的草莽英雄, 原来是群星下界。 寻常的瓦舍评书, 暗藏着救世秘诀。 人间恰似水泊, 情义兰舟通彼...
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Die Hard Basketball Fans
When the guys want to play basketball, nothing seems to be able to stop them. Not even slipping and sliding in the rain. People may see us as escapees from Tanjung Rambutan, but, like Wei Zhe said, if you've got a group of people joining you, it's no longer considered mad. Very true. Try dancing by the road alone tomorrow. The next day, try dancing by the road with a group of friends. You'll get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment