I hereby announce that I have completed my current internship. This effectively means that I am (once again) unemployed. It isn't a bad thing, since I intend to fully enjoy whatever remains of my uni life before stepping into work life proper. This involves sitting around and hanging about Penang until after Chinese New Year.
So for those who need to know, I'm free now, so you're most welcome to ask me out for tea or coffee. For the record I give guerrilla combat advice for free, though I doubt any of you will need it. I am also legally obligated to inform you that all advice given is subject to my whim and fancy, therefore no liability will be accepted in the event that you ambush an Apache helicopter with a glue gun after consultation.
And for now, good night.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment