I thought things were going to be easier after a week packed with tests. As usual, I'm proven dead wrong. Apparently the game's not over until it is. When's that? No idea.
It's interesting how the subject Accounting can have 2 final exams. They take a really thick book, split it in half, call the 2 halves Accounting 1 and 2, then proceed to have 2 final exams. Maybe this way we won't have too much to handle, or maybe Australians love final exams. I don't know. Let's hope I manage to control my carelessness this time. Exam's on Monday. At least it'll be over at the very start of the week.
Then comes Tuesday. I just realised the world really loves interviews. Or maybe my feng shui chart just includes a lot of them for the year. The guys from the Star Education Fund want to have a little chat with me. I missed the big fish (also known as JPA Scholarship), so hopefully I'll get lucky with this one. It'll be easier on my parents and I'll get to prove that at least some people on the planet think that I deserve a scholarship.
I know it's only 2 events scheduled for the week, but the interview thing is rather... intimidating. I'm trying not to worry too much. I suppose they won't start interrogating me about Newton's Law Of Thermodynamics or something like that. I am, after all, an accounts student.
When Tuesday is over, maybe I'll get to catch a breath. Suffocation kills you know, but I must remember my problems are nothing compared to the tight schedule of our PM.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
Came back from Hatyai yesterday. The place hasn't changed much since I saw it 6 years ago. It's a lot quieter though. Not as many to...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment