Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even before I start writing. That can't be too good.
You know I have finally been given the chance to drive Mummy's proton... under the scrutiny of Papa of course. Big difference when compared to the tiny kancil. My estimation was out most of the time. Went too near the parked vehicles by the roadside. Nothing happened, so don't get too happy. I'm still alive and kicking (though I don't kick much). So people if you happen to see me behind the wheel in a proton, keep your distance. Or else we may both go from behind the wheel to under the wheel or over the wheel or whatever. The question is, which wheel?
Away from wheels, college life has been getting tough. Assignment after assignment is pouring in. Most of them are easy though tedious. I am quite sure I messed up Malaysian Studies though... well it could have been worse. Meanwhile, the college folk are starting to worry about SPM results. Discussion's rife. I've been worrying about SPM way too long. So I'm trying to brainwash myself into not worrying. I'm even using my msn personal message to influence myself. Hakuna matata...
Watched Disney's The Lion King?
It means no worries... for the rest of your days... it's our PROBLEM FREEEEE... PHILOSOPHY...
HAKUNA MATATA!!!!!
Man I like that song Pumba and Timon sang with Simba.
You'll be surprised this silly but meaningful song calms me down. So I wasn't exactly wasting my time while watching cartoons when I was 6. :)
Okay enough crap. By the way my best wishes to all of you waiting for your results!
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

uh huh?driving? xD