I assure you I have a very good reason for neglecting the blog for nearly 2 weeks.
EXAMS!!!
And I'm not done yet. Still have several due dates ahead of me. Fortunately, this semester hasn't been as busy as the previous one. That one was practically a superhuman semester, and I have absolutely no idea how I survived it. Still, it's like what Kelly Clarkson says, what doesn't kill you makes you...
...be glad that you're still alive, of course. Stronger's a whole different thing. You need to lift weights to get to that part of the planet.
Oh, and as a random endnote, I miss Penang hawker food. Mmhmm.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even befor...
-
江山非画美如画, 豪杰壮士影叠叠。 侠义如酒浓于酒, 男儿放饮情烈烈。 山寨如家胜似家, 挑灯把酒三军悦。 兄弟非亲心更亲, 前生来世总相携。 可爱的草莽英雄, 原来是群星下界。 寻常的瓦舍评书, 暗藏着救世秘诀。 人间恰似水泊, 情义兰舟通彼...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment