Morning Glory
I-don't-know-what.
Bamboo. Without the buffet.
The way uphill. With banana plants.
More bananas.
and MORE bananas.
AND MORE BANANAS!!!
Finally, something that's not pisang.
Capturing clouds, something Zhong Yang taught me.
More clouds.
Yes another cloud.
There was a shrine mid-way.
Ah yes. And finally, the 2 jokers that went on the expedition.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Into The Bushes
That's just a title. I did not enter any bushes. I may have nothing to do but I have better things to do than that. Zhong Yang and I explored the hill behind his house, and I just wanted to share some photos of well... plants. I know you might have seen them before, but humour me. Like I said, I have nothing to do.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment