He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Just when I thought I was done with interviews, another comes rolling my way. This one's no role play. It's the JPA scholarship inte...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Happy Birthday Lion!
Correction, belated birthday. Sorry ya I know my blog is notorious for posting news late but that's what gives the blog it's well... signature and flavour. For once we managed to execute a professional surprise. Imagine walking into your kitchen to find a gang of noisy youngsters waiting to ambush you. If ever surprises were graded this one would get a distinction and a place in the honours list. So happy belated birthday Lion Tan Yee Ching, may you keep roaring and may you never have to eat any of us as dinner. We don't taste good. REALLY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment